Senior Intelligence Officer/Data Analyst - Pioneering Business Intelligence team - Wigan to £44,500
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity within a pioneering Business Intelligence team for an experienced Data Analyst/Intelligence Analyst.
Your new role
As our Senior Intelligence Officer you will be responsible for:-
- Providing crucial performance and outcomes statistical intelligence
- Supporting intelligence awareness utilising benchmarking, service report monitoring and quality reports
- Producing sophisticated accurate and robust statistics and intelligence
- Leading the implementation and monitoring of reporting mechanisms
- Authorising specific Business Intelligence projects and managing projects through to delivery
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Senior Intelligence Officer will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Expertise in data analysis and deep diving into data
- Experience in statistical modelling techniques
- Ability to produce high profile statistical analysis across a range of services
- Confidence in presenting complex finding to multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What you'll get in return
As part of an award winning BI team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced, like-minded individuals, building on your analytical knowledge. The salary on offer is between £38,000 and £44,500.
You will also be offered:
- Holidays - 27 days holiday which increases to 29 days and then 33 days after 5 and 10 years' service.
- Pension Scheme - Public sector Pension Scheme is still one of the best pension schemes available.
- Flexible working is supported wherever possible; this includes flexible hours, agile working, etc.
- Training & Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.