Working in the heart of Birmingham, our client who are a leading banking organisation have an exciting opportunity for a BI Manager who has a technical background with PowerBI and the SQL stack including SSIS and SSRS. The role will be a team management position but the BI Manager will be required to have hands on experience in order to support the team and provide guidance and quality control where necessary.
You will be required to manages a small team of analyst and developers who facilitate Business Intelligence processes and development and implementation. This will include regular 1 to 1's and have training and development plans in place for each team member.
- Manages a team of analyst and developers who facilitate Business Intelligence processes and development and implementation.
- Have regular 1 to 1's and have training and development plans in place for each team member.
- Manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- Manage the design, develop and data solutions using BI tools.
- Manage the development of data visualisations with the use of Power BI/SSRS.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Extensive experience of Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
- Extensive experience on TSQL
- Significant experience on Microsoft office packages like word and excel.
- Meaningful experience on Power BI
- Meaningful experience on Salesforce is highly desirable
- Proactive, solution driven, and willing to take on the challenge of solving both technical and business problems.
- Strong capability in working with end users and translating their business requirements into very tangible data analysis and reporting solutions
- Innovative and enquiring approach and the ability to work autonomously where required.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues and manage work from inception to completion, prioritising work effectively.
- Good interpretation of Management Information and good report writing skills
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills, including time and project management.
- Effective communicator and relationship builder with the ability to deliver technical messages to stakeholders.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website