Our client, a successful Cloud/Cybersecurity MSP is seeking a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant. As the Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be a thought leader with a proven record of converting business challenges and requirements into solutions. These should effectively integrate and leverage best of breed applications, technologies, and infrastructure. You'll work directly with new and existing customers, to create compelling platform migration, systems integration, and digital transformation solutions.
You'll work with a diverse range of private and public sector customers, many of whom will be looking for solutions to help them migrate their critical business data and applications into our secure data centres or are exploring the benefit of moving existing Legacy systems onto a hybrid-cloud platform.
Skills & Experience:
- You'll need to develop a deep knowledge of my client's product set and how they integrate to deliver maximum value to their customers.
- An ability to work collaboratively with SMEs and product owners from across the business and develop positive relationships to deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
- Have an up to date understanding of the services and technical capabilities of key Public Hyper-Scale cloud providers - particularly AWS and Azure.
- Have experience in working with Application, Data and Infrastructure Architecture and Cloud (Public and Private).
- Be fluent in information systems architecture and solution design practices, with an ability to communicate these to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have deep knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture (Application Development, Microsoft, Networks or OpenSource)
- Understanding of Compliancy requirements CE+, PCI-DSS, ISO27001