What we're looking for:
We're looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist. Someone who can be the first point of contact for our teams when something isn't working. You'll then be technically savvy enough either fix the issue yourself, or know when to pass it on to someone who can.
Although you'll need serious technical know-how, this is not a IT Helpdesk role. It's more a digital role with a data integration focus. And because you'll be in contact with our clients about their software needs and maintenance requests, it'll feel a little like project management too.
Some of your day-to-day tasks:
• Provide technical and functional software support for our online products
• Work with Digital Project Managers, Product Management and our Engineering teams to identify, report and resolve product issues and requests
• Train clients on how to use our products and conduct learning forums when needed
• Document incident findings to help build our data quality knowledge base
• Help with system enhancements and quality assurance testing
Some of what we'll expect from you:
• Technical support experience, including QA/UAT testing
• Bilingual French / English
• Excellent analytical problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to promptly answer support related email and phone calls
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise projects
• An understanding of front-end, back-end, and data feed technologies
• Top-notch communication and customer relationship skills
• Experience with JIRA or another software ticketing system
• Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Technology agency or software product experience preferred
What we're offering:
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning digital agency and great team, salary will be in the £25k-£30k range. You'll also enjoy a generous list of benefits, including 25 days' annual leave, private health insurance, a pension plan and a cycle to work scheme. Not to mention Friday drinks, pizza once a month, loads of social events (like mini-golf, table tennis and film nights) and outdoor terraces with a view of London that never gets old.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.