Looking for an SEO Specialist for a 6 month contract initially based in East Kent.
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join the business at a hugely exciting time when we have found that demand from customers both in terms of the range of products they require, and how they would like to interact with us has never been more varied. As such we are keen to recruit a specialist to improve the attraction of traffic to our website whilst also increasing our accessibility in search engine results.
Your new role
Initially employed on a six month contract, the SEO Specialist will work within a dynamic Marketing team on a range of progressive projects. You will have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members and senior leadership in order to create original SEO optimal content and help to inform web and social campaigns to engage our audience and boost traffic. You will have a 'can do' attitude, deliver high standards both in the delivery of results, but also in behaviour. Your main focus will be to work to support the Marketeers and ultimately the Marketing Manager who will welcome a team spirit, fresh approach,and a wealth of ideas.
The main accountabilities of the role are as follows:
1. Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic via SEO improvements and Content Expansion.
2. Conduct technical SEO analysis/audits on a BAU basis, with a focus on search terms, rankings and analytics to highlight new processes to improve.
3. Identify, prioritise and implement key SEO projects across the website.
4. Work with the Marketing Team to implement and deploy strategy plans.
5. Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals.
6. Collaborate with social media team to align SEO strategies.
7. Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs.
8. Compile and present web analytics data to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements.
9. Create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases.
10. Deliver revenue streams for the team and contribute to the profit of the business.
11. Help develop & implement link building strategy.
12. Work with the PPC agency to conduct keyword analysis and set up and review keyword strategies.
13. Commitment to aims and values of the Company.
14. Promoting positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey .
15. Communication to team members and customers.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate is likely to have the following skills and experience:
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
. In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, Web Master tools, Back End SEO, and metadata.
. Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic.
. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); understanding of HTML, CSS.
. Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
. Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement.
What you'll get in return
In addition to the competitive salary and positive work environment available, this role provides a great opportunity to directly influence the growth of the business in the coming years. The successful candidate will be well rewarded and recognised for their contribution, and will have an excellent opportunity to earn a permanent role with this business and forge a progressive long term career from there.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.