Video Support Specialist
Do you enjoy helping people?
Would you enjoy working with some of the worlds most recognised broadcasting, production, publishing and advertising companies?
Are you the go-to video/computer support person for everyone you know?
My client, a world leading independent video technology consultancy is looking for a confident, creative and empathetic new team member with a varied video production background. Whether your experience lies in camerawork or editing, you will be ready to learn, understand and advise in a role that will see you face exciting challenges on a day-to-day basis.
You will provide workflow expertise, engineering support and technical deployment to a range of distinguished clients in all areas of their workflow including ingest, edit, export and play-out; working to offer proactive support to the environments and users. Utilising the wide range of skills and knowledge within the Support Partners team, you will help to define and refine the client's technical and operational end-to-end processes. You will be key in optimising existing processes to continuously improve production efficiency or overseeing knowledge transfer to the client.
- Understanding and communicating issues, implementing fixes and collaborating with client and Support Partners team members
- Liaising with the client and Support Partners
- Raising environment change requests
- Monitoring and carrying out proactive maintenance checks of client systems and workflows
- Ensuring client documentation is kept up to date
- Carrying out remote and on-site development projects and tasks
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate technical information simply and help people make the best decisions for their unique and complicated situations
- An energetic and organised approach
- A desire to understand, empathise and advise creative users
- An enthusiasm for collaboration and knowledge sharing across a global team
- The ability to calmly prioritise tasks and reassuringly manage expectations
- A methodical approach to problem-solving and change
- The drive to learn and expand your professional skills
- An understanding of the Post Production business including capture, ingest, editing and delivery
- Experience with production systems, workflows and workflow automation
- Understanding and practical experience of supporting cloud services (AWS/Azure)
- The ability to provide high level support across video and motion graphic workflows
- Experience working with Media Asset Management systems including configuration, admin and support
- An understanding of workflow automation and how it can deliver effectiveness in the video production environment
- A knowledge of Casper Suite and an interest in gaining Casper Suite accreditations also desirable
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme
- London, with the potential to work in Bristol
- 40k-60k Dependent on experience
Please apply below, I look forward to hearing from you.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme if you can recommend someone who may be suitable for this post, up to GBP 500.
Paratus People are a worldwide supplier of Talent Solutions and Services in IoT and Broadcast Technology