Marketing Project Manager, £55,000, London
My client is a leading food/retail business based in central London. This role reports into the Head of Marketing and is part of the Marketing communications team. They are looking for someone with ideally food/restaurant/retail experience who can project manage across all work streams and develop critical paths.
- You will be responsible for developing paths and scheduling meeting times to deliver marketing objectives on time and in an effective manner
- Develop processes to improve work flow and quality of output and manage budgets
- Weekly status reporting on campaigns
- Work with the brand communications team and wider marketing team and be the main point of contact
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to drive collaboration and execution to achieve great results
- Successful management of high profile projects
- Ideally have experience in the food industry
- Broad understanding of all marketing channels
- Able to work effectively with teams and peers
- Proven Project management skills (highly organised, team player, work collaboratively and independently well)
- Commercial and practical mind with strong understanding of marketing
If you are interested, please get in contact with Robyn - (see below)
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.