Graduate Test Analyst - Software Development Engineering and Testing
Cognizant was named on FORBES' Fast Tech 25, a list of the 25 fastest growing public tech companies, and are looking for technically minded graduates to join their rapidly expanding testing practice.
Cognizant Quality Engineering & Assurance are helping globally recognized brands with their digital transformation and need your help to do it.
With more than 650 clients across industry verticals and a global footprint, Cognizant QE&A is a recognized thought leader in Quality Assurance.
We have more than 33,000+ software testing professionals across the globe making us one of the world's largest providers of QA services.
As a Graduate in Cognizant QE&A you are the bridge between Business and IT. You become part of our European QE&A team which provides a full range of testing services and quality management solutions to our clients across multiple industry sectors. You will need to be flexible on location as our clients are based all over the UK.
• Support the development of innovative applications and programmes by translating business requirements into concrete testing scenarios
• Executing and performing tests in an agile environment constantly reviewing scenarios and outcomes and advising changes to code as required
• Improving business processes using standardise methods, tools and techniques including automated tools
• Acting as the strategically important link between developers, analysts and the business - applications don't go live without successful testing!
• Ability to communicate between different cultures and locations
Within Quality Engineering there are many career opportunities. In the first years of your career you will discover if you would like to grow into a technical role (Test Automation or Quality Assurance Expert), an advising role (Quality Consultant) or a managing role (Delivery Manager, QA Manager, Test Manager or Project Manager).
What to Expect
• You will receive 8 weeks niche technical training delivered by QA Consulting held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
• The training and accommodation is free
• Starting salary of £27,000 per annum post training
• Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
• Guaranteed employment with Cognizant after successful completion of training
Skills and competencies
• STEM Bachelor's degree, 2.2 and above.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidates must be geographically flexible and have the ability to work and travel in the UK and Europe without restriction.
• A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
• A comprehensive training program
• A challenging international environment
• Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
• We work with the best of the best - a representative client list is available on our website - and offer a highly competitive basic salary and additional benefits.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.