Are you an ambitious Head of Projects looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an industry leading Thought Leadership and Research agency based in the city of London? Can you demonstrate a history of managing teams of Project Managers delivering key projects to external clients within the corporate market?
As the successful candidate you will be well versed in the following attributes;
- Oversee the management of projects to ensure that target KPIs are met (delivery to time, and to budget), while maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Track, monitor and report on project and portfolio KPIs to company management
- Lead, manage and coach a team of project managers
- Expert coordination of complex projects is a critical success factor for this role, while exercising firm but fair client management.
- Recommend changes to processes and systems, and then driving the implementation of these to help the growing business scale up and be more efficient.
- Define and embed best practices for project processes and refine as needed
- Work collaboratively with the wider delivery team (both internally and externally), with clients, and with senior stakeholders
- Maintain regular and timely communication with clients across a portfolio of projects, especially in terms of expectation management.
- Monitor and escalate issues to company management, and recommend solutions to problems as they occur
The business has an amazing culture and take a genuine care when looking after staff. There is a felxible working policy and generous bonus scheme that rewards high performance. This is an opportunity to advance your career with a fast growing and industry leading company.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.