- sophisticated economic modelling platform
- Salary: c£50,000 + stock and equity incentive plan
- Based: London
Salary: c£50,000 + stock and equity incentive plan
This company is bringing a sophisticated economic modelling platform to market. Target customers will include major global businesses, NGO's and research institutes. The product will enable customers to create their own economic scenarios and simulate future shocks to aid planning and risk management.
The Economics Consultant will engage with customers pre-sale to understand their use of and output from economic research and modelling. They will then use this understanding to present the SaaS based modelling platform to demonstrate its functionality and utility for these customers.
Post sale, the Economics Consultant will assist customers to use and gain the maximum benefit from the modelling product.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the Systems Dynamic based model.
- Write opinion articles showcasing the model's predictions against news or global events.
- Generate output from the model to assist with marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research to understand and identify prospective markets.
- Build skills to input data, customise views and implement regional and industry specific instances of the model.
- Support the sales process by engaging prospects alongside the commercial team to understand client needs and to demonstrate capability.
- Educate clients in the use of the model.
- Gain customer feedback on products and future needs and feed this back to the product development team.
- Background experience of working as an economist.
- Motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Highly presentable, intelligent and capable of thinking on their feet.
- Understanding of Systems Dynamics based modelling.
- Experience of using Vensim/Ventity would be an advantage.
- Very strong communication skills (verbal, listening and written).
- Knowledge of Banking, Mining or other global industries.
- Comfortable interacting with senior level decision makers.
- A strong ethical perspective with a long-term attitude to customers.
- Strong academic background.
- Driving license and willing to travel.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.