Looking for a Finance Consulting Manager role with a top tier Consultancy, to join the rapidly growing Finance Transformation team, delivering regulatory change and advisory services.
They have won a number of high profile pieces of work with a particular focus on IFRS17. This role offers cutting edge regulatory and industry exposure, Pathway for further career development opportunities and a highly attractive compensation.
Leading top tier consultancy based in London.
- You would be expected to primarily work on client engagements, taking lead roles on Finance change initiatives; you will also spend time developing solution propositions.
- Acting as a Finance function change subject matter expert when advising clients especially around IFRS 17 requirement
- Successfully managing complex projects
- Contributing to our continued thought leadership around Finance function strategy, operating models, processes, policies, governance, reporting, data and systems
- This role will be mainly client-based, developing teams and leading/supporting transformational work and change engagements as well as some business development responsibilities.
- It is likely that your work will be part of wider transformational programmes and hence exposure to other finance and non-finance processes is desirable
- Leading large change projects, preferably within a major blue chip or consulting environment.
- You will have been supporting decision making at a senior level (CFO level) and be able to demonstrate a track record of implementation success, achieving savings and overcoming various challenges.
- Significant Insurance sector experience is essential but candidates will also be given credit for experience outside of Insurance where skills and experience are directly transferable.
My client is keen to interview candidates with the following experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- Degree level with additional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA;
- Experience in Solvency II, Basel II, IFRS for Financial Services, MCEV, FDG regulatory or other relevant regulatory requirements; (IFRS 17 ideal)
- Experience of leading Finance change projects in one or more of the following areas: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting, Management Reporting and Analysis, Profitability and Cost Management and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Balanced Scorecard definition;
- Understanding of finance operating models and in particularly how finance functions deliver reporting and management information processes
- Demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level;
- Experience of process improvement techniques are desirable but not essential;
- Experience of performance management aspects across business operations (eg product development, procurement, actuarial, risk, treasury, sales, marketing or customer service) also desirable;
Finance Consulting Senior/Manager
Permanent role based in London
Paying up to £90,000 + Excellent comp