Quality Inspector (Aerospace)
GBP 9.50:GBP 12.00 ph (DOE)
Quality Inspector needed for a permanent career opportunity in Nuneaton. Start ASAP in August/
September. Must be able to read Micrometers and understand measurements in both inches/mm.
Key skills, experience and daily duties will include :
- Proven Quality Batch/1st-Off Inspection experience.
- Must be able to read non-digital measuring equipment, including Micrometer/Shadow Graph.
- Must be able to understand Engineering Drawings .
- Aerospace industry experience preferred, but not essential.
- Completing first-off samples for other employees.
- Following written instructions and work to tight timescales.
- Maintaining paperwork to agreed factory procedures.
- CMM Inspection experience would be advantageous (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Working Hours: Mon-Thu (07.30-16.30) and Friday (07.30-13.30). Overtime paid at Time and 1/3.