Engagement Type: Software Engineering.
Description: I am looking for a software engineer will contribute to the overall Software Development Lifecycle Process within Software Engineering, following the agreed Architectural & Software Engineering principals to ensure the products developed are fit for purpose.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
- Experience of leading Software Engineers in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific timescales and engaging with multiple senior Stakeholders.
- An ability to quickly comprehend and convert business requirement into technical solutions.
- Significant and demonstrable knowledge of both SQL and no-SQL database applications such as Postgres, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Demonstrable experience working with Software Engineering collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence and Slack.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Transform business requirements into production ready code.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and services and promote reuse across the department.
- Produce comprehensive suites of automated unit and integration tests to ensure code quality.
- Identify and resolve issues preventing delivery or continuation of software engineering activities.
- Collaborate across teams and liaise with Principal Software Engineers and Technical Architects to investigate technical solutions.