Job DescriptionWhy is our Customer Investigations team the next step for you?
Working as part of our thriving Operational Finance function the Customer Investigations Technical Lead will be responsible for supporting and managing the Investigations team during the Team Managers' absence and be a key contact for the business regarding specialist technical knowledge for Investigations.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
You will be responsible for the supervision of exception processes including escalations, stakeholder relationships and ad-hoc project work.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting management in driving Investigations' strategy forward
- To be first point of contact for controllers or other business areas for all queries and escalations
- Producing reporting and MI to analyse and drive team performance
- Working on Investigation projects away from BAU to act as an Investigations SME.
- Acquire specialist knowledge to provide accurate advice and information to both internal and external sources in a timely and professional manner, taking full ownership through to resolution.
- Prioritising workload effectively throughout the day to ensure all SLA's are adhered to, and provide escalation to the Team Manager on a regular basis.
- Work as part of the team to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Continually look for ways of improving efficiencies, providing potential solutions and follow through to implementation.
- Coach team on training gaps and errors made throughout the month.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by Financial Business Services Leadership team
- Ad hoc request from Team Manager to drive the Investigations team forward
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of Operational Finance across all teams as well as working collaboratively with other technical leads
- Responsible for collation and analysis of team statistics and KPI's.
- Work with other technical leads in the business to provide support for projects and initiates involving Operational Finance.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
As Technical Lead you must be a highly motivated individual able to work towards deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment. You must be able to demonstrable experience of working within customer investigations. This role requires a high level of stakeholder interaction so you will have excellent communication skills with the confident to communicate at all levels. You will have proven skills in developing relationships with stakeholders. Technically, you will have advanced working knowledge of Excel and a high level of analytical skills and attention to detail. Additionally, you will have the ability to evaluate complex issues and make decisions, along with comfort in managing multiple initiatives at any one time. Ideally you will have gained some experience of implementing process improvement initiatives and working in a regulated environment.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.