Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Fantastic opportunity to develop operations and project management experience in a fast paced and challenging environment
6 Month Contract
£300 per day
The BSER (Balance-Sheet Exceptions Reporting) team
is looking for a solid multi-faceted business analyst whom can apply themselves to a wide range of tasks at any one time. Additionally there will be a need to manage and execute regular RTB type functions across the major themes described below as necessary.
Candidate will need to bring a willingness to learn a broad range of product knowledge and skills but also garner a 'roll up your sleeves attitude' to ensure delivery of team's end product.
- Data analysis and execution of multiple key initiatives to transform and improve BSER process
- Owning and contributing to automation projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle eg Requirements Specification, UAT Testing & Sign Off, Rollout and Post Production Checkouts
- BSER 2.0 - Support the transformation initiative from BSER commentary process.
- Business Rules (Jrules) analysis and documentation
- BSER Reduction, Production Efficiency -Completeness & Accuracy - Collaborate with Operations to Identify opportunities
- Contributing to automation projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle eg Requirements Specification, UAT Testing & Sign Off, Rollout and Post Production Checkouts
- Real Time Fails Reporting enhancements and query resolution for operations
- Experience and exposure to Investment Banking Operations or IT. Business Intelligence background preferred especially with experience with operational risk and control.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Project Management and direct experience of all phases within project life cycle (SCRUM,6 SIGMA knowledge very applicable)
- Ability to facilitate global calls and manage various stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Ability to build consensus. History of success working in a team environment.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of Logical, Data and Text functions in order to manipulate and analyse large datasets
- Effective use of Word and PowerPoint to create succinct project documentation and senior management presentations
- Qlikview Business Intelligence Technology knowledge advantageous particularly at developer level.
- Working knowledge of data warehouse and experience of Business Objects highly desirable
- A working knowledge of typical trade life cycle and capital markets products
- Experience in Investment banking settlement or reconciliations would be an advantage