Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited
Hope you are well.
I am looking to fill Trainer role with one of our Client. Please go through the description and let me know if you are interested
Location: London with travel to Leeds
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400- £450 per day
- The Corporate Services Improvement Programme is a change programme with a technology component - the replacement of the current Oracle R11 with Microsoft Dynamics D365 within the Health care and Social Care. The programme is currently undertaking User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and integral to this will be business objective testing that helps provide assurance that the change can be properly taken forward and the solution is fit for purpose both for the functions (HR, finance, procurement and payroll) and the business of employees, managers and leaders. The Department has circa 1500 employees.
- The Training Lead must ensure that both education and training is delivered to the business in a timely manner and to the level of quality that will ensure the users have sufficient knowledge to perform their jobs at go live. The Training Lead will also ensure that training and education materials are developed in a manner that best addresses the needs of the organisation and are formatted in such that they may be handed over to the business for the on going support of education and training needs after the programme has finished. Key role deliverables will be;
- Training and education materials that are complete and fit for task
- Training plans and methods tailored to the needs and resources of the Department.
- Integration of training and education delivery with the overall programme plan
- Appropriately skilled training resources within both programme and business teams
- Training delivery that results in users that are ready to accept the solution at the point of go-live in terms of end to end processes and Dynamics AX skills and overall understanding
- Effective communications around training and education, both within the programme and between the programme and both the functional areas of HR, finance, procurement and payroll as well as the broader business in terms of employees and managers alike.
The Training Lead will be expected to bring the following competencies to the role:
- Significant (5 years plus) experience of developing and delivering training and education activity within an ERP environment with knowledge of D365 a desirable;
- Complete competence with training and education skills, methods and tools including Adobe Captivate
- A strong understanding of coaching around people and change, with a demonstrated ability to engage with and influence around business change
- Strong communication skills around training and education programme delivery
- Training and education materials - deliver and continuously update training materials to support the delivery of CSIP;
- Training plans and method - prepare plans for the delivery of training and education material that is suitable are suitable for the Department and its persona types;
- Integration of training and education delivery with programme and project plans- ensure that all training and education preparation and delivery management activity operates within and contributes to the overall programme plan
- Skilled training and education resources - ensure that all resources to be used during training and education are fit for purpose in terms of their competence with both Dynamics AX and training methods
- Training delivery - ensure through education and training activity the delivery of competent local company users who are demonstrably fit for purpose at the point of go-live;