£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Managed Service Provider in Bournemouth. In this role, you will be responsible for Managing the progress of Change across a portfolio of projects. You will lead and manage cross functional project teams to identify appropriate solutions to implement regulatory and business changes within the Pensions industry.
It is Essential that Project Managers have:
- Excellent experience as a Project Manager, delivering multiple fast paced Regulatory Change Programmes/Projects within Life and Pensions or Financial Services sector
-Strong experience of working on projects throughout the full life cycle, from conception to delivery, planning each phase and analysing the progress of project and dealing with any Risks or Issues that arise
- A wealth of experience managing internal and external client and business stakeholders from Team Members up to Business Directors
- Experience of managing external suppliers, ensuring that expectations are managed and resources are appropriately deployed
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined teams, mentoring individuals and providing direction, highlight priorities and identify best solutions teams have created
It is Beneficial for Project Managers to have:
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 Practitioner or similar
- Experience of working on projects that follow an Agile or Prince 2 methodologies, implementing its methods throughout the project life cycle
- Good knowledge of relevant Development Lifecycles to direct project teams to deliver projects to the highest standard
- Experience of using MS Project and other MS Office applications
What's on Offer?
- Bournemouth working location
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for you to work on a variety of projects over multiple work streams within a dynamic organisation. If you are a Project Manager who wants to join a dynamic company and feels the above description matches your experience, please apply with an updated CV.