Everyone needs a work purpose and as the IAM specialist of one of the UK's leading universities you will have the opportunity to help build the infrastructure that supports some of the country's top intellectual talent and cutting edge medical research.
You will play a crucial part in the successful delivery and development of a unified zero trust, central Identity and Trust capability to support the secure access to and protection of applications and data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to and execute integration roadmaps and release plans, collaborating with the Technology Office and Product teams.
- Provide support of the central Identity and Trust management service and risk assurance by using your technical expertise to assist in the investigating, defining and resolving of complex issues.
- Assist the Identity and Trust Management Product Owner in developing and maintaining a clear strategy, security objectives, plans, policies, and metrics.
- Work as part of a delivery team using best practice agile ways of working.
- Assists to identify and address additional service requirements or service shortfalls and address when required.
- Helps identify enhancements to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity in collaboration with the Identity and Trust Product Owner.
- Assists in generate original ideas and innovative solutions.
- Works across Shared Services groups to directly provide Identity and Trust Management input in the delivery of new products.
- Promotes and works by the ethos "reuse before buy" and "buy before build" to benefit multiple times from single investments.
- Manage day to day issues service with stakeholders, providers and suppliers.
- Fully understands the importance of security to own work and the operation of the organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- IAM Identity Access Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- PAM (Privilege Access Management) experience
- SQL programming
- Active Directory experience
A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment. It essential that you have the ability to absorb the culture and ethos of the organisation while complying with the company policies. Ideally you will have a positive approach, be an effective communicator and have a desire to grow your skills.
Along with a wonderful salary you will also receive a range of amazing benefits such as a generous pension scheme, pay reviews, cycling schemes, eye tests and generous holiday entitlement, you name it!
To apply or find out more, please send your CV and cover letter via this advert.