My client, a top firm within the professional services sector, are currently recruiting for an IT 2nd Line Team Leader to join the firm on a permanent basis.
The Team Leader will be managing a small team of two 2nd line Analysts whilst remaining technically hands on.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Service Team eg managing rotas to ensure the right level resource, motivating the team to maximise their individual and team performance, ensuring processes and procedures are followed.
- Manage monthly 1:1 performance meetings with the team. Maintaining objectives and development plans for all team members to maximise their potential.
- Produce KPIs for use within the team and with customers/stakeholders/colleagues.
- Providing face to face, telephone and/or written communication support to customers and colleagues alike.
- Full use of Incident logging software (currently ServiceNow), to accurately record and track all activities related to Incident, Problem, Change and Request management. Problem management.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years leadership experience from a professional services environment, have strong 2nd line technical skills and have a proven track record for delivering exceptional customer service and stakeholder management.
If interested to hear more about the role please apply now.