Sanderson Recruitment Plc
I am currently looking for an ambitious and dynamic marketing professional to join a market-leading business as their Marketing Manager.
This role would be suitable for someone who is currently operating at either a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager level and can demonstrate the ability to provide strategic leadership to marketing activities.
With a strong knowledge of both online and offline marketing, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing the marketing team.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy
- Drive acquisition strategy and activity
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns, including deciding on the best routes to market
- Manage the marketing team, offering support and guidance on their career development within the business
- An established background within marketing
- Good experience of owning and developing marketing strategies
- Experience of managing multi-channel marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and the ability to work in an autonomous nature
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Good creativity
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in the management of a small team
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear (see below)