Global Travel Manager- 3 months- Staines.
We are looking for a seasoned Corporate Travel Manager to craft our global corporate travel policies and monitor travelling activity and programs. You will be fully experienced with all matters pertaining to the Corporate Travel industry and have leveraged your experience to deliver demonstrable value to your previous organisations in terms of financial savings, employee safety and travel experience. You will be a strategic thinker with demonstrable ability of working with global Flight, Hotel and Car Vendors to optimise travel spend.
- Overall responsibility for the employee (including groups and VIP) traveller experience
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Play a key role in selection and relationship management with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers ensuring high volume spend is consolidated with key Vendors
- Establish compliance programs for Safety, SOS, travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.
- Oversee credit card programs and implement policy changes as required
- Responsibility for performance of Vendors, Travel Policy compliance and OBT metrics
- Work with TMC and to drive continuous improvement and cost optimisation of travel programs
- 5-7 years progressive experience in managing Corporate Travel programs for Global organisations
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies and current industry trends
- Working knowledge of Travel industry standard tools and systems eg OBT/GDS solutions
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Customer-oriented approach
- Solid track record of delivering against Y/Y cost reduction targets
- Demonstrable ability to influence and operate effectively both internally and amongst Vendor community
- Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree and CIPS certification preferred