Juice Resource Solutions Limited
Senior HR Business Partner/HR Manager: Technology
GBP 70,000 - GBP 80,000 salary per annum
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
In this role you will be working closely with Senior Management teams across defined Head Office functions to translate business initiatives and goals into robust strategic plans that enable business delivery. You must have experience working in a technology environment.
- Combine commercial focus with HR expertise to improve organisational effectiveness by aligning HR policies and procedures to support business strategy.
- Work with Business Partners and functional specialists (Learning & Development, Engagement, Reward, etc) to ensure consistent implementation of HR policies, procedures and projects across business streams.
- Work closely with key customers in a partnership capacity: train, coach and assist line managers to understand and effectively implement HR policies, procedures and best practise.
- Provide pragmatic and professional expertise and advice on specific topics, eg family friendly policies, diversity awareness, etc., and promote equality and diversity as an integral part of the culture of the organisation in line with core values;
- Manage and facilitate transformation in terms of working practices and management style across business areas;
- Attend and contribute to team meetings both with key customers and within HR; lead and participate in project and working groups on initiatives across both HR and the client group.
- Utilise employee data and trend analysis to lead, educate and work in partnership with line managers on people issues, eg absence management, reducing turnover; identify priority trends and advise management on options and solutions;
- Provide HR support to management in high level disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings; provide performance management expertise and assistance to ensure a high quality workforce who enhance brand reputation;
- Develop practical people strategies with line managers which address immediate and long-term key business objectives, eg retention, performance, attendance etc.
- Interpret and advise on relevant current employment legislation.
- Use initiative to research, network externally and present new ideas for continuous improvement
- Support recruitment initiatives within your area by attending assessment sessions and participating in interviews
- Develop people strategies with senior management to address both immediate and long term objectives for the business area.
- Supporting and supervising graduate placement, at times taking ownership for the graduate scheme.
- Taking ownership for introducing/implementing and organising events.
- Facilitating new starter induction.
- Training and development managers on people manager processes.
- Working with Occupational health to best support our people
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Technology environment
- Proven background in a Senior HR Generalist role
- Strong knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Experience of working in a corporate environment supporting Head Office functions.
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Proven record of Strategic Planning
- Strong leadership, relationship management and people management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates experience in talent management, succession planning, performance management.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; able to listen and persuade others based on sound logic.
- Problem solving and analytical capability.
- Confident decision maker who is able to work independently
- Proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively at all employee levels (including upwards)
- A second European language such eg French, Spanish, Polish would be advantageous
Preferred but not essential
- Comfortable with data, showing analytical capability to make informed decisions and anticipate business priorities.
- Spanish or Polish ER experience
- CIPD/Masters In HR
- Good presentation skills
- Full driving license
- Experience of managing and supporting HR Advisors
- Understanding of financial budgeting process
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.