A leading banking group are currently experiencing an exciting period of change driven by the creation of a bank wide central credit modelling team to support the business and are in need of a few key hires to join them. Due to the size and position of the bank within the market, these roles offer broad responsibilities, exposure to our unique and varied lending portfolios and the opportunity to work with both AIRB and IFRS9 .
- Develop industry leading Retail/Corporate Credit Risk models (eg PD/LGD/EAD across AIRB, Slotting, IFRS9 models)
- Support decision making, impairment and capital calculations across the corporate portfolios.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to team members whilst driving development of best practices within all aspects of Modelling and Analytics.
They have vacancies in both the Retail and Corporate modelling teams
Skills & Experience
- Good experience in the development of Retail/Corporate credit risk models in Banking including PD/LGD/EAD AIRB capital models and slotting models.
- Good knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Banking, and in the use of risk models within such an environment.
- Experienced in the use of modelling software tools (eg SAS, FICO Model Builder. SPSS, R, Matlab, EViews) for developing all types of predictive model suites
- Experience and understanding of managing others.
- For the corporate role - Good knowledge of corporate portfolios with specific emphasis on property and asset finance lending.
Interested to hear more? Please send me your up to date CV ( (see below) ) and a time & number for us to catch up on.