This digital agency and creative agency is looking to recruit an experienced UX/UI designer to create amazing and impactful user experiences for their customers. This role requires a talented and creative individual to join the team and work closely with other members of the design team as they expand their software services. They want passionate and driven people to help grow their business to the next level.
The right candidate will be passionate about the user experience and will have created compelling and engaging digital experiences across all platforms. They will possess superior UX/UI skills and are able to translate high-level business requirements from concept, research, interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional working prototypes.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work with large and small organisations; developing complex web platforms and digital software solutions. The right candidate will be working with major blue chip, SME and start up businesses and will be involved at all stages of the design process..
Along with client projects, you will work alongside the software development team to design new features and improve the user experience of their internal SAAS products and taking these to the next level.
- Ability to work from a brief to create user-centered, well-considered concepts that meet the requirements of both users and the client
- Create sitemaps, user flows, style guides and interaction ideas
- Create clear, detailed wireframes / prototypes, and update / improve them in response to both internal and client feedback
- Communicate your ideas clearly and concisely through presentations and annotations, internally and directly to clients
- You can handover your designs to developers, ensuring your vision is understood and implemented
- Confidently review early stage builds of projects, communicating with developers to ensure accurate re-creation of designs
- Keep your finger on the pulse with regards the latest industry standards and design software / applications
- Be able to take constructive feedback and iterate on designs to create a polished final product
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the possibilities and limitations of technologies to create real-world, plausible designs that our developers can take from concept to finished product
- Work on multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and resolve problems quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well with all members within a multidisciplinary team.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.