An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Cambridgeshire.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
The role therefore requires the successful candidate to be confident with the following:
* Ability to innovate using cutting edge artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning and big data technologies
* Solve real-world problems using data science
* Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
* Ability to work across different teams and communicate well
* Experience in Big Data, quantitative and qualitative research
* Mathematical or engineering techniques, able to provide machine learning techniques to model human behaviour
The successful candidate will possess:
* Masters in Engineering/Computer Science/Math/Statistics or related discipline.
* 2+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modelling and analysis
* Strong problem solving ability and solid background in statistics and machine learning
* Experience with data science tools and database systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV.