Marketing Manager, Cyber Security
You'll manage all aspects of Marketing for ECS Security, from the design and development of a Strategy/
Plan to its execution and all of the activities that fall in-between; from the traditional Marketing techniques and concepts, to looking at new channels from which we can use to better communicate with both existing and new/potential clients, our partners and our staff driving brand awareness and loyalty.
ECS Security provide Security Solutions to protect the FTSE 100 and 250 from cyber-attacks and threats. We have built one of the largest independent IT Security Consultancies in the UK and enjoy a culture with a flat structure that encourages innovation and an entrepreneurial approach.
Essential Skills & Experience of a Marketing Manager:
- Strategic and commercial ability to own the marketing plan with hands on approach
- Classic B2B marketing experience from a technology sector.
- A heavy emphasis on using online channels to drive leads and awareness, with strong nurturing experience and an obsession for ROI.
- Ability to work with and mange' 3rd party suppliers and partners
Accountabilites of a Marketing Manager:
- Developing a Marketing Strategy for the company, working closely with Board level stakeholders
- Work closely/manage 3rd party agency activities
- Contribute to improvements of company website and messaging
- Social Media Plan; design and implement a plan by assessing all current forms of social media usage and recommend changes, improvements and guidelines.
- Brand Awareness Activities; plan and manage relevant events - from larger scale industry events with key Partners (eg SplunkLive!) through to running our own more targeted events eg CISO Dinners.