LOCATION: Leighton Buzzard
JOB TITLE: Quantity Surveyor
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established company based in Leighton Buzzard
who are a main contractor in building construction and refurbishment (mainly for the Council and local architects). They also offer a one stop shop for design and build. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities for the Quantity Surveyorrole:-
- Monthly interim valuations and final accounts
- Analysing client contracts and orders
- Issuing sub-contract contracts and orders
- Pre contract tendering
- Project variation management
- Project cost management
- Liaising with sub-contractors and client including site meetings
- Procurement of specialist materials
The ideal candidate for the Quantity Surveyor will be highly organised with the ability to work under your own initiative. You will be a motivated individual and be able to work independently. You ideally will live within a commutable distance to Leighton Buzzard. Key skills and experience for the Quantity Surveyor role:-
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for a building contractor
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is yes please hit the "Apply Now"
You will be forwarded an online application form to further strengthen your application and we will respond to you in due course. Good luck...