12-month FTC - Senior Financial Accountant for US Global Medical Business!
£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Financial Accountant on a 12 month FTC to join a global medical technology company leading the way in advancing medical care and innovative solutions.
As a globally successfully organisation, they're seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to provide accurate US GAAP and local GAAP statutory reporting for their high performing Nordic legal entities. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to build upon their international exposure and technical finance expertise.
A little more information about the role:
- Responsible for income statements and balance sheets for assigned Nordic legal entities.
- Responsible for all compliance related matters related to assigned Nordic legal entities.
- To provide full support to the Nordic Finance Manager to enable Nordic Finance Manager to sign off on USGAAP and local GAAP statutory and all compliance related matters.
- Business Partnering the Nordic COE Finance Accountant based in Stockholm and other members of the North West Europe Entity COE and partner with our Finance Operations COE Belgium, WSSC Poland and BP&A teams.
- Supporting the Nordic Finance Manager and COE stakeholders to ensure that best practice and standardisation of processes and practices are implemented in timely manner.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- University degree holder
- Having Nordic Language skills is a clear advantage
- Have functional experience of working in or supporting Nordic regions desirable
- Audit experience working with external auditors, tax advisors and legal advisors as well as proven ability to work across a Matrix Organisation
- Deep understanding of US GAAP and local GAAP Compliance Requirements
- Experience in working with Shared Service Centres, experience in ERP implementations would be advantageous
This opportunity will suit a goal orientated and customer focused professional with a drive to deliver. Leadership ability to drive engagement and influence others will be key to your success.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.