Client Reporting, Fund Reporting, Investment Operations, Vermillion, Factsheets, Regulatory Reporting, Data Delivery, Fund Information Platforms, Client On-Boarding
A global Investment Management Organisation is looking to recruit a Client Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for producing a diverse set of reports and factsheets for their institutional and wholesale clients, covering the full range of the company's investment capabilities, in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards. Additional responsibilities include the collation and delivery of data to investment research companies and fund information platforms, ensuring services are delivered in line with SLA's, SOP's and KPI's.
There will be a positive focus to review processes with the aim of initiating, developing and implementing the necessary improvements to continually upgrade and improve report contents and service standards.
- Experience of completing and checking full monthly and quarterly investment reports
- Experience of responding to complex reporting/performance queries
- Strong working knowledge of global financial instruments
- Strong working experience of operations and performance measurement functions
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements for global institutional and wholesale clients
- Tenacity and resolve to see tasks through to resolution
- Possess self-initiative and be able to contribute innovative ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of business risk and judgement of when to escalate
- Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data
- Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with data delivered to investment research companies and fund information platforms
- Experience of the Vermillion Reporting Suite would be advantageous
- Attained or studying towards IMC Qualification would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a highly collaborative environment and realise career growth within a growing team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50.