They are a dynamic and ambitious privately owned waste management company based in south west London. They are now running and growing business from 6 years and are looking at keeping growing, what do they need in order to grow? The right people! Are you one of them? Are you energetic, punctual, reliable and with a sound work ethic?
What's the role?
Working as a LGV driver, you will be responsible for the safe collection of non-hazardous waste from a large variety of customers.
You must be flexible with the hours of work, as your start times may vary. You may be required to work weekends, however this will be discussed at interview.
Some duties may involve:
- Ensuring goods are safely loaded/secured
- Keeping your vehicle in good condition
- Loading and unloading the vehicle
- Completing collection paperwork
As part of the driving workforce, you'll have access to:
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Tax free and taxable bonuses
- 28 days paid holidays calculated pro-rata
- An extensive employee benefits
- Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information
- Overtime available
- Training and possibility to progress
What kind of person are they looking for?
They welcome all new and experienced drivers to join their well established team, to keep their family growing.
This position requires the following criteria:
- To hold a full B licence
- Have no more than 3 penalty points
- To be over 25 years of age due to insurance restrictions
- Physically active due to the nature of the role; dealing with heavy goods
- Fluent in English; Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Be able to uphold the companies image (uniforms and cleanliness of vehicle)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
What happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to one of their Head Office for an interview with the operation's manager.
Assessments typically take 45 minutes- they are not on specific days, but they'll do our best to get you in as soon as possible.
Pay rate £11 per hour + paid holidays + benefits