This company is a family run, specialist wholesaler supplying everyday healthcare, janitorial and catering products across the UK. Their aim is to supply the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices, with fast delivery and a fantastic level of customer service.
They are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to support their expansion and development, and to enhance their operational capabilities to facilitate further growth. If you enjoy admin, have a great eye for detail and good literacy, numeracy and IT skills we want to hear from you. This is a new role which has been developed to support the management team with the day to day running of the business.
Working closely with the team you will be able to communicate appropriately at all levels, report to the management team and be able to update all personnel on company activities and projects. This is a forward-thinking company, and someone with enthusiasm, a 'can do' attitude and who can solve problems quickly and effectively would suit well.
This is a great opportunity to work within a close family orientated business and a friendly team.
- Supporting the management team in ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining and preparing business records
- Admin support to the management team
- Providing reporting and data analysis across the business
- Provide day to day IT technical support across the business
- Provide support to the customer service team and other areas of the business when required
They are looking for the following skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Proactive approach
- Willingness to learn and step up where necessary
- A friendly and welcoming manner
- Ability to bring a fun attitude, positivity and high standards to customer service
- Confident MS Excel skills, including queries and formulas.
- Great attention to detail
- Able to deal with adhoc requests, prioritise a varied work load, manage your time well, and work well in a busy and often pressured environment.
If you have the above skills they would like to talk to you. Please forward your CV and they look forward to speaking to you further about this exciting role.
Job Type: Full-time 37.5hrs
Salary: £8.83 per hour after successful completion of probationary period