IT Technical Solution Architect
Reporting to the Group CIO, you will be in charge of the development and ongoing maintenance / support of technical expertise and architectural solutions in applications and services related to infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas.
- Act as technical expert for IT Infrastructure teams and project teams in the plan, design and delivery of IT solutions.
- Provide impact analyses and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Maintain documentation related to technical architecture landscape of applications and services, and maintain library of standardized technical procedures and configuration.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Lead infrastructure change management and capacity planning.
- Leverage and involve IT Community team in a collaborative manner to develop technical architecture initiatives.
- Contribute to IT Infrastructure management and system administration.
- You have a degree in Computer Information System or similar.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Technical Project Manager.
- Experience in service-oriented Architecture, knowledge of Web architecture technologies.
- Familiar with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgress, …).
- Experience in cloud technologies, Hosting and Network environment.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new or existing technologies, problem-solving aptitude.
- All-round IT and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Written and spoken English; French and German conversation level is an asset. Working language is English.
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with their customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and their commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in UK or any facility
- They offer modern and fair employment conditions