Sanderson Recruitment Plc
My client is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager in the Bristol area. Your role is as much about building relationships as it is delivering run the Bank projects and campaigns. You'll apply your marketing expertise to support the design, development and delivery of specific elements of the customer communications experience (all channels). As part of the team you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of customer communications. This includes working with stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver marketing campaigns. As well as timely planning, development and delivery of internal communications and processes, to support their commercial objectives.
- Extensive 121 (below the line) channel marketing experience. Strong creative development and communication skills - you can hit the ground running.
- Strong experience with developing and delivering Direct Mail customer communications
- Experience of developing communications within the financial services industry
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with internal partners and external partners such as preferred suppliers.
- An effective decision maker.
- Strong self-organisation and prioritisation, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Interpret and present channel and sales MI.
- Display good analytical skills with the ability to understand complex data and the initiative to use this to drive performance improvement of campaigns.
- Proven creative judgment essential, with the ability to direct and our partner agencies.
- Demonstrate your strong understanding of the legal and regulatory frameworks within the financial services industry.