Looking for a CIMA/ACCA qualified Systems Support Analyst, to join a multinational financial services organisation in London. Here you will be supporting the Oracle E-business Suite implementation. If you're keen to hear more, submit your CV and I will be in touch soon.
Specialist in the payments industry.
Accountable for the day-to-day functional support, administration and maintenance of financial systems (Oracle) and functional implementation of ad-hoc projects.
What We Expect Of You, Day To Day.
- You will act as the systems expert (within the established support team) for Oracle, efficiently responds to all queries, incidents and Change requests, escalating only the most complex cases, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- You will work with Finance colleagues and the business to ensure system upgrades, configurations and releases run smoothly and efficiently, endeavoring to break down silos and work together.
- You will support ad-hoc projects, principally performing functional solution design, testing and managing User Acceptance Testing.
- You will be documenting existing and new processes and functionality to ensure complete suites of information.
- You will work with peers to run regular checks on systems reconciliation, recording any anomalies and taking initiative to fix issues.
My client is after:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge ideally fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent computer literacy and technical systems knowledge (5 years experience)
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Oracle functional support experience in both BAU and project roles
£55,000 + Benefits