Resource Solutions - Prudential
The key focus of this role is the management and development of Prudential's Corporate Pension investment proposition and on-going management of the fund range.
The role supports the investment proposition across the corporate pensions range and provides analysis and management so that:
- Fund range is fit for purpose and meets TPR investment principles, DWP guidance, FSA regulation and industry standards
- Due diligence and on-going monitoring of fund range is delivered
- Corporate pensions fund governance is defined, agreed, implemented and then managed.
- The role holder on occasion may be required to work on projects as specified in objectives.
Purpose of the role
- To support the development of new investment propositions for Prudential's Corporate Pensions product offering
- To support the management of existing investment propositions including pricing and fund analysis
- To support the changes to existing investment propositions in response to market or regulatory changes
- To support the provision of technical advice to internal stakeholders, internal projects and EBCs on corporate pensions investmentsExperience
- Experience of investment proposition management including fund range reviews and fund changes
- Experience in a product development/management environment, within Financial Services
- Experience of fund pricing
- Experience of fund proposition development
- Knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals in the same field
- Knowledge of financial services, regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Relevant Financial professional qualification (eg Associate of the Pensions Management Institute)
- Attention to detail
- Project Management