LOCATION: Morningside, South Edinburgh
JOB TITLE: Care Assistant
SALARY & BENEFITS: £9.30 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Day and Night shifts available
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a family owned business that was set up in 1985 that provide quality care for all their elderly residents. They have two high quality homes situated in the Morningside area of Edinburgh. They are now seeking Care Assistants to join the team on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE: As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals in your care.
Key Responsibilities for the Care Assistant role to include:-
• Provide a high level of care to residents ensuring their well-being
• Provide personal care, maintaining a high level of hygiene
• Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
• Supporting residents to maintain their independence
• Serving meals
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team. You will have a caring personality and be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in written form.
Key experience essential for the role of the Care Assistant:-
• Flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
• Willing to complete a Disclosure Scotland check at employment stage
• Live within a commutable distance to Morningside, South Edinburgh
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.