My client are a very well-known charity who have some exciting upcoming plans and campaigns and are looking for a Digital Fundraising Specialist to join their team on a contract basis. The role is based in Central London, paying up to £250 per day and will last 6-8 weeks.
In this role, you will;
- Work towards the development and delivery of the digital fundraising strategy for upcoming campaigns. This will require you to work with the wider teams to understand their strategies and objectives
- Concentrate on public fundraising, audience and insight and communications to share insights and maximise current digital activity
- Analyse the digital activities for insights to inform future strategies
- Communicate the email communications, scope the user requirements for an email platform with a view to go out for a possible tender
- Carry out a market review for an auction/prize draw provider
The ideal candidate would have;
- Previously built and sustained key working relationships, internally and externally
- Carried out reports and analysis
- To be a strategic thinker
- Exceptional at networking, negotiating and influencing
If this sounds an ideal role, contact Ali at Salt.