LOCATION: Knottingley, West Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Stores Person
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive + 25 days Annual Leave plus statutory bank holidays
WORKING HOURS: 8am to 4pm (Mon - Thurs), 8am to 3.30pm (Fri)
THE COMPANY: Our client is a leading prestige glass container manufacturer based in Knottingley, West Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Person to join their busy and dynamic team.
THE ROLE: You will be managing the Stores Department and the associated administrative
responsibilities and duties.
Key responsibilities for the Stores Person role is to include:-
• Dealing with requests for stores items from internal stakeholders
• The processing and creating of purchase orders
• Taking delivery of stock
• Maintaining appropriate stock levels and conducting cyclical stock counts
• Managing a quarantine area
• Maintaining a good standard of housekeeping
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant for the Stores Person role must be confident, self-motivated as well as a team player and have excellent attention to detail. You must have excellent communication skills and the commitment to ensure a continued success for my client. Ideally you will live within a commutable distance to Knottingley, West Yorkshire.
Key skills and experience for the Stores Person role:-
• Experience of working within a stores environment would be advantageous
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of ERP systems would be advantageous
• A Fork Lift Truck licence would be beneficial, although they can provide training.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.