Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Electrical Engineering Manager Runcorn (£55k + Package)
- Are you an Electrical Team Leader/Electrical Maintenance Manager/Electrical Engineering Manager?
- Do you want to work for a Global Industrial Process Giant?
- Do you have managing/leading a Electrical Maintenance/Engineering Team within a Production/Manufacturing/Industrial Process Environment?
If so, then please see below.
Electrical Engineering Manager Runcorn (£DoE) Huxley Engineering and a Multi-£Bn Global Name in Materials Production & Manufacture are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineering Manager on a permanent basis for their large Production facility in the Runcorn area and is critical to enabling engineering and plant performance via the application of Professional Engineering methodologies Performance
Reporting into the Site Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineering Manager will be responsible for the implementation of all electrical, instrumentation and control maintenance, improvements, repairs and alterations for all site equipment and services.
The Key Accountabilities of the Electrical Engineering Manager Runcorn are:
- Management of the daily operations of the maintenance processes including ownership for safety, process control, procedures, training, costs, maintenance, discipline, problem solving, housekeeping, planning, preparations, co-ordination and continuous improvement.
- Active involvement in all World Class Manufacturing (WCM) activities within the factory, particularly the PM (Professional maintenance) AM (Autonomous Maintenance), and FI (Focused Improvement) pillars.
- To job holder must be an active member of the PM pillar team.
- To ensure that the environmental & Quality activities are controlled according to the Company's permit/standards (ISO9002 & BS5750) and that any electrical/systems corrective action are handled in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Training and development of electrical team to match current and future plant requirements.
- Continually identify & implement systems to involve employees in meeting business objectives.
Specifically, my client are looking for an Electrical Engineering Manager who possesses the following:
- In depth electrical and maintenance engineering knowledge within an Industrial Process/Production/Manufacturing Environment
- Project Management & planning, CMMS and Microsoft office programs
- Time Management, Problem solving, communication skills, capable of influencing & developing others
- Minimum HNC Electrical qualification
- 16th edition IEE qualified.
- IOSH safety certificate.
- Experience of WCM/Continuous Improvement standards (Rigorous, conscientious and attention to detail)
- Ability to plan and manage complex electrical, instrumentation and control projects, utilizing both internal and external labour.
For the successful Electrical Engineering Manager, a competitive salary and package is on offer and this Electrical Engineering Manager role is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, South Manchester, Runcorn, Widnes, Northwich, Speke, St Helens and Crewe.
To be considered for this Electrical Engineering Manager role, please apply the link below
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy