Resource Solutions - Visa
Visa currently has a hugely exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator/Analyst to join our recruitment team based in Paddington.
- Act as first point of contact for all resource request submissions-received by phone, email, face to face requests
- Review the resource request form submitted by Visa Europe line managers and either approve or decline
- Manage the requirement of additional information from line managers for declined roles
- Collating approved requests and adding to the resource tracker ensuring all relevant fields are complete and formatted correctly
- Preparing approval tracker for weekly Executive Leadership Team meeting (printing, validating and checking)
- Attending weekly resource approval meeting - minute taking and updating the resource tracker with approved and declined roles
- Informing line managers of outcome from resource approval meeting
- Informing HREU of all approved permanent positions so that the position number can be allocated
- Informing Resource Solutions onsite recruitment team of approved new roles and contract extensions.
- Informing Resource Solutions Account Lead of any volume changes expected or that could be predicted
- Informing the NPW Onboarding Co-ordinator of any new roles and contract extensions
- Adding approved permanent roles to Talentsource and informing the relevant RS Recruiter when complete.
- Ongoing review and re-design of business processes and forms to ensure they are fit for purpose. Ensure that the approval tracker is suitably designed for reporting purposes
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Intermediate to advanced levels of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills including good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, ability to deal with multiple tasks with good organisational skills
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to business processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders desired
- Ability to prioritise effectively and able to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above.