JOB TITLE: Toolmaker
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive dependent on experience and qualifications
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Thursday 07:30-16:30, Friday 07:30-15:30. Overtime available
Closing Date for Applications: 24th August 2018
THE COMPANY: Founded in 1964, our client specialises in the manufacture of blow moulds and blow moulding equipment for a multitude of different industries. Due to growth, they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Toolmaker to join their business in Aylesbury on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE: As a Toolmaker, you will work on various machines including CNC machines, 5 axis machines, spark eroders and grinders to manufacture blow moulds and spare parts to fit specific machines for our clients. Also modify, repair and refurbish existing customer's moulds.
Key Responsibilities for the Toolmaker role to include:-
• Work on various machines including CNC machines, 5 axis machines, spark eroders and grinders
• Create moulds and spare parts for customers. Also modify, repair and refurbish existing customer's moulds.
• Work in a safe manner at all times, ensuring you are observing safety requirements
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Toolmaker role will have general knowledge and experience in an engineering environment. A forklift licence would be desirable, but is not essential.
Key experience essential for the role of the Toolmaker:-
• Experience using CNC machines, 5 Axis machines, spark eroders or grinders
• General knowledge and experience in an engineering environment
• Live within a commutable distance to Aylesbury
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.