Senior Project Manager - Marketing Solutions
My client are a global data driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. They have more than 4400 employees across 28 offices, whom work with world class brands to maximise their portfolio.
I am assisting them in the search for a Senior Project Manager with the following experience;
- Strong experience (anticipated circa 5-10+ years) of simultaneously managing multiple client facing projects within a marketing or marketing services organisation, with responsibility for both delivery and the profitability of the project portfolio.
- Significant experience of implementing SCV/CDP/Data Lake/Data solutions and people based marketing technologies required.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Solutions - Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) is preferable.
- Exposure to both Martach/Adtech space (DMP/DSP especially) is desirable
- Proven leadership, people and line management skills with the ability to inspire your team.
- Strong internal and external relationship builder, skilled in negotiation, facilitation and influence, and with a collaborative mind-set and attitude.
- Proven ability to manage a high volume workload and handle the pressures that brings.
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience essential, including agile methodologies. Previous background in development/engineering desirable
- Project management certification, ie APMP, PRINCE2 or ScrumMaster (required), plus MSP (desirable).
- Proven hands-on experience of building and implementing best-practice project management processes to create structure and process in a growing organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.