Supplier Quality Engineer - Inverness - £25 - £29 Per Hour - 8 Months
The role of the Quality Engineer is to provide technical Quality Engineering leadership to the business in order to ensure the highest levels of product quality, process, and systems integrity to the customer.
Competencies & Responsibilities
* Has a planning outlook out to the next quarter
* Translates given tactics and measures into actions, independently.
* May participate in goal setting.
* Leads simple projects within own function.
* Contributes to cross functional or global projects.
* Proactive. Identifies opportunities for improvements in own area of work.
* Makes decisions based on data.
* Works with product development teams to ensure materials are appropriately qualified and fit for both customer needs and manufacturability.
* Leads activities such as defect reduction initiatives, quality metric improvements, root cause analysis, problem solving.
* Support supplier activities related to transfer of product design to suppliers and into operations.
* Participates in activities related to transfer of product design into operations
* Drives others to use Plan-Do-Check-Act and other established problem-solving methods.
* Degree in applicable discipline eg Engineering or Life Sciences degree with experience in a manufacturing environment or suitable experience
* Formal Problem solving techniques, eg PeX Green Belt Desirable:
* Experience in a manufacturing
* Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance environment eg ISO 13485:2003; 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 14971 and ISO 15197
* Risk Management tools eg FMEA; SRA; DOE
* Working knowledge of failure investigation
* Change Management experience
* Lean experience
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.