TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Working as part of the Marketing team the UK Marcomms Manager oversees the planning and execution of all UK marketing content to trade customers and end consumers. This will include advertising, POS, exhibitions, roadshows, PR catalogues, flyers, newsletters, working with the Digital Marketing Exec on website and social media campaigns and guiding the content for these platforms.
- Working closely with the graphics and creative team this position is responsible for planning and maintaining the marketing activity roadmap for new product launches together with the timely development of brochures and catalogues to support each new product launch.
- This role will act as the brand guardian to ensure consistency of message across all platforms.
- Develop ideas and solutions to enhance communications with the retailers and end customers. To be a thinker who is able to stretch ideas across different platforms.
- Create campaign briefs for the creative team to turn them into effective marketing initiatives. Focus on results and use quantitative and qualitative feedback to improve the effectiveness of marketing across all platforms.
- Build an event calendar and plan for mobile roadshow. Link with sales to identify suitable locations and develop an impactful format for each roadshow event.
- Excellent project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects to deliver these within budget whilst meeting deadlines.
- Develop knowledge of product sector and customer relations within B2B and B2C environments to maximise R.O.I.
- Actively attend, host and co-ordinate department meetings.
- Work closely with in-house French Marketing Manager to share ideas and concepts to ascertain whether they would be suitable for the French market.
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure UK activity roadmap is aligned with new product development schedule.
- Work with Head of Marketing to increase our Marketing presence and gain share of voice across all channels to increase share of wallet.
Person profile - UK Marcomms Manager
- Personality: The successful candidate will have a creative flair and an eagerness to embrace the opportunity to develop marketing and communication plans across a broad range of platforms. With highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, the role requires a self-driven and highly motivated individual. Keen for a new experience, responsibility and accountability, you must be able to work effectively within a team and be a good team-player.
- Computer skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Photoshop and In-Design would be highly desirable though not essential, as would knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Management Ability: Some staff management is required as you will work closely with the Senior Creative Marketing Exec to manage the creative team. For the right candidate progression to managerial level is a possibility in the medium to long term.
- About the company: Design led business with invention, initiative and integrity at the heart of what we do. The creative energy and spirit of invention runs throughout our company - driving us to find ever better and smarter ways to do business and serve our clients.
- We encourage our teams to use their own initiative; be resourceful, decisive and responsive. We want to be the best and give the best.
- We have representation throughout the world with our main offices based in Sywell Northampton where we have dedicated and talented teams of Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Designers, Technical experts and Engineers.