(Logistics, Warehouse, storeman, forklift, procurement, supply-chain, stock control)
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
Telent are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join the Traffic side of the business - the sucesful canddaite will be responsible for providing a local logistics function including but not limited to, inventory control and managing internal processes.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Good communication and IT skills
- PC literatre - Familiar use of email and Internet
- Experience of General Office processes & procedures
- Needs to work as part of a team
- Must hold a full UK driving licence (please note: this role comes with a transit dropside van which will need to be stored at the successful candidates propery)
- Must be trained on the use of a forklift and/or reach truck
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing movement of materials
- Ensures safe storage of all materials
- Ensures all materials are clearly identified and readily accessible
- Fulfils orders, including order entry, administration and shipping
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records
- Will ensure that all work undertaken is carried out in accordance with telent's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Will report all accidents/incidents to Line Manager via telSAFE.
- Shall inform Line Manager of Health & Safety issues identified
- Shall co-operate with telent on health and safety matters
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Hands on approach
- Ability for self-learning
- Reasonable administrative skills
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.