We are looking for a Customer Experience and Marketing Executive who is bright, talented, customer focused with a natural flair for problem solving. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful Marketing Intelligence company based in Northamptonshire.
The Customer Experience and Marketing Executive role is extremely varied and requires the person to provide a flexible and cross-functional support to the whole of the business including liaising with external customers and internal teams to ensure an excellent customer experience and support the successful delivery of the company solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide first port of call to customers (system-users) across all communication channels (Telephone, email and website chat) Users will require support with technical queries such as system navigation, troubleshooting and report building.
- Handling all customer queries in an efficient and timely manner to point of resolution. If this is not possible then redirecting and escalating to the correct team.
- Help with pushing the brand through the social media platforms; Working closely with the project team on their social media strategy to give input and produce content and visuals which can be used across all channels and sales collateral.
- Supporting the Marketing Team, helping to create and implement innovative marketing campaigns that effectively target their customers.
- User administration of the in-house system, including set up of new starters/users, maintenance and ongoing account administration.
- Sales Team support with the in-house training administration including managing delegate invites and lunch orders. Meet and greet delegates and support the trainer where needed.
- Supporting the Management team with booking travel/hotels, expense claims and help with co-ordinating management meetings etc.
- To provide general admin support to the office, ordering stationery supplies and ensuring printers and photocopiers are replenished with paper and consumables
- To help with the coordination, preparation and planning of company events in conjunction with each team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using all Microsoft programs
- Advanced Excel
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification or working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Creative and conscientious
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Very customer focused
This is a pivotal role which will provide a competitive salary, plus an excellent opportunity to gain the commercial awareness, knowledge, skills and experience to grow within the business for the right individual.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity