Senior Copywriter/Content Creation
A unique opportunity to play a key role at with our client, a house-hold, globally recognised brand.
A transformational step change for their digital marketing capability to deliver and drive ambitious growth across the business. This position will enable them to deliver consistent, compelling and scalable digital marketing content for End Users and Customers, ensuring content strategy is fulfilled and all digital channels are used to their potential.
- In this role you will use your strong creative and analytical skills to ensure all channels are delivering a consistent, compelling and commercial message. With the ability to review, create, renew, or amend content you will understand how to deliver a great digital experience and develop drive a culture of learning and improvement within the team.
- Working closely with our digital marketing campaign team and Digital Graphics Team you will help to create assets and experiences that drive awareness, generate demand and advocacy across our websites, email, social media platforms and digital events.
- You will support our team to ensure we have the right technical infrastructure and process to put data and digital marketing at the heart of our plans ensuring that we can deliver to our commercial targets.
- The ideal candidate can create and manage content that drives measurable business impact.
- Apply your understanding of the digital content and the online marketplace to create digital marketing content solutions -- from strategy to development, launch, measurement and optimization to drive brand and product awareness, purchase intent and loyalty.
- Develop content (copy focussed) across our brands and products, from source to websites, ECRM/email, social media, digital advertising, seo and partners and affiliates, working closely with our graphic design team. With particularly focus on Customer activity eg Amazon.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all digital marketing initiatives across web, mobile, email, and social owned properties, ensuring that our digital content is fully integrated with the overall marketing program.
- Champion best practice content creation and re-use, to deliver and drive consistency of content across all channels.
- Support the management of digital content, providing direction and guidance to ensure content is accurate, dynamic, consistent and timely.
- Distribute regional content across all channels, delivering content that supports regional customer specific plans.
- Drive forward performance of KPI's, leveraging digital reporting to assess the performance of our digital content and provide recommendations to maximise ROI.
You will be
- Customer focussed, passionate about experience and storytelling, a strong understanding of brand and product marketing.
- Analytical, able to devise a framework for testing and measuring content in a fast-iterative way to drive outcomes and create a culture of learning across the teams.
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices across content creation and management including: web development, acquisition marketing and CRM.
- Experience developing asset managed content, translating technical product language into distinctive storytelling through digital mediums.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong proficiency with organic and paid search and developing content that supports both.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working within a Matrix organisation.
- Understanding of SiteCore content management system or similar enterprise platforms, a plus.
- Understanding of Hybris product management, or similar enterprise platform, a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal interactions with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Experience in content creation and content marketing strategies. Prior advertising/marketing agency experience a plus.
- Extensive experience of a wide range of marketing content including web, email, SEO, PPC and social.
- An impressive portfolio of work which shows your ability to create digital content which is audience focussed and impactful.
- Knowledge of the latest digital content marketing practices.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving ROI.
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross functional matrixed global organization.
- Strong project management/organizational skills required.