Associate Project Manager, Clinical Trials, GCP, CRO
Clinical Trials Project Manager required to join our clients Clinical Trials Project Management team. This excellent opportunity offers competitive salary, benefits, opportunity for international travel and excellent development opportunities.
Outline of skills required:
- Organisational skills and the ability to use project management tools
- Understanding of GCP
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Risk planning; identification, mitigation, closure
- Understanding of MS Office programs, including Outlook, Excel and Project
- Previous experience of project management (not necessarily in a PM role)
- Previous experience in training/demonstration/presentation
- Desirable: experience in a clinical trials environment (Sponsor/CRO/Site)
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day running of internal and external clinical trials projects
- Ensuring compliance with GCP
- Chairing and documenting internal & external project meetings
- Reporting on project progress to Management and external clients
- Problem/issue identification, resolution and prevention
- Internal and External Training (International Investigator meetings, on site, telephone/web)
- Writing and updating relevant SOPs
- Writing and updating study related documents
- Gathering information on Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies (as required) to assist other members of team with sales opportunities
- Line management of Project Coordinators and/or Project Assistants as required
A fantastic career opportunity for a Clinical Trials Project Manager to join a well established and highly reputable company.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.