The purpose of this role is to work with the business in identifying, shaping and leading business improvement projects aligned to both operational strategy and future operating model. The successful candidate will work with a team of Business Analysts in ensuring sustainable and measurable solutions are generated.
- Project Delivery - define approach for project appropriate to size/scale, collaborative creation of appropriate plans, assurance of delivery to cost/time/quality criteria;
- Project team leadership - Matrix management of internal delivery teams/3rd parties/SMEs, chairing regular project updates, maintaining key relationships with IT, HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing;
- Governance - creation and maintenance of key project artefacts, ensuring decision-making and escalation paths are clear defined and followed;
- Sponsor/Stakeholder engagement - maintaining clear progress updates to sponsor and key stakeholders, ensuring scope is maintained whilst being pragmatic in adapting to unique requirements of legal environment;
- Risk - ensuring all project risk is captured and mitigation plans in place;
- Business change - using project structures and techniques to ensure the implementation and embedding of any change is done with the full buy-in of business users and has longevity as a solution;
- Best practice - being an advocate and evangelist for best practice in project management methodologies and controls;
- Management of budget - working with finance project team to track and forecast spend and realisable benefits;
The successful candidate will ideally:
- A proven track record in Project Management
- graduate calibre with appropriate professional qualifications in change management, project management or process improvement;
- have demonstrable experience in a similar role;
- have knowledge of working in a professional services industry;
- be able to show working knowledge of multiple analysis techniques.