Do you want to join a dynamic Fintech startup?
Do you want to be at the forefront of a Corporate Finance interrupter?
If so, this start-up might be a good fit for you!
This company is a Fintech start-up created in 2013 by three ex-Corporate Finance professionals. Based in the United Kingdom & France, they work closely with investment banks, advisors, and private equity houses (Rothschild&Cie, Ardian, UBS, Lincoln International, KPMG, 3i, etc) to enable them to source and distribute opportunities more efficiently to their Pan-European private equity partners (Apax, Bridgepoint, CBPE, H2 Equity, etc), with which they have already established strong ties across UK, France, Benelux and Nordics. They are already working with more than 500 PE houses, representing 10k+ investment professionals and 13k+ investment opportunities.
Their network itself is used by their clients for a variety of different reasons but mainly to enable them to digitalize their daily tasks, bringing them fresh opportunities and helping them maximize their profits. Their goal is to transform the Corporate Finance industry and the way finance professionals communicate globally through the use of their dynamic platform.
In support of their international expansion, they are offering a unique Management opportunity for a confident English speaker. In this role you will be based in London and will work closely with one of the co-founders.
- Frequent travel to physically engage with their international client base
- Business Development & Sales Management to create, maintain, and improve their UK client & network base
- Developing a new type of client base & network in UK with other Corporate Finance structures such as corporate lawyers, corporates (M&A departments), and asset managers
- Managing the day-to-day tasks in the UK Office
- Managing your own client pipeline and projects
- Participate in the development or improvement of new or existing products which match the specific needs of your client base
- Hiring and training new interns for assisting and aiding you in your daily tasks and area coverage
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree or qualified and relevant sales experience. They will also have the right to work in the UK. Furthermore, they will have to have good analytical, communication & writing skills. Ideally, you will also have at least 2 years of experience in the Corporate Finance Industry. This is a young and dynamic start-up. So-- if you believe you are a good match for them, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 fixed up to £45,000 OTE
- Successful candidate would join a young, dynamic, and close-knit team
- High chance of career progression due to the diversification of their product and the expansion of their prospect base
- Brilliant professional accommodation at WeWork, which provides free coffee, tea, and beer. They also organize many in-office parties and events