Machine Learning Engineer
Permanently Remote or Cambridge Based
Python, Linux, Postgres
Salary - Dependent on experience + expenses + benefits
- You will work within the data science team to develop solutions to business problems using machine learning and advanced analytics. In this role, you have the opportunity cover the entire data science and machine learning life cycle, from initial exploration and experimentation to model deployment and longer-term maintenance as well as exposure through APIs and user interfaces. You will be encouraged to use open source tools and components wherever possible, and given freedom to contribute back to open source communities.
- Proven ability to solve business problems with data science and machine learning, ideally end-to-end including deployment and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of Python, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or other relational database management systems
- Self-starter, with proven ability to execute and seek out new opportunities with minimal supervision
- Experience with applying forecasting algorithms in a business context a plus
- Experience with CI/CD a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies a plus
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academic background.
- Will consider engineers at all levels, graduates - Senior/lead.
- AI/Machine Learning
- Warehouse management
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best developers in the UK onto this team and it's a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 45 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.